United Church of Chapel Hill has an accessible building.
Parking and Outside Entrances:
- There are three accessible entrances to the facility.
- When coming to worship, there are four reserved accessible parking spaces adjacent to the Sanctuary. Across from the Sanctuary are seven additional parking spaces labeled “Priority Parking” for those who need to park closer to the building.
- When coming to the church offices, there are two reserved accessible parking spaces near the weekday (smaller) portico and entrance.
- There is a ramp that allows outdoor access to both levels of the building.
- The Sanctuary and Fellowship hall are accessible, and there are areas available to accommodate mobility devices.
- Assistive listening devices are available to those needing hearing assistance. Please ask an usher for one.
- There is an American Sign Language interpreter available on Sunday mornings at the 9:45am service in the Sanctuary.
- There is an elevator in the Narthex (between the Sanctuary and Fellowship Hall).
- There are accessible restrooms on both levels of the building. Please ask an usher or staff member if you need assistance locating one.
We look forward to you joining us for Sunday morning worship services or other events.