UCCH will hold our live Annual (Spring) Congregational Meeting on Tuesday, June 9 via Zoom webinar, at 6:30 p.m. The primary agenda item is to review and vote on a slate of new Board and Council members. We will also provide a summary of Council activities over the past six months and discuss plans for activities this summer and next fall.
We are sad that we will not be able to meet in person for this meeting, and we are working on technology options to make the meeting as informative and interactive as possible.
A copy of the Annual Report and details regarding how to access the meeting will be sent on Friday, June 5. In the meantime, mark your calendar for June 9 at 6:30 p.m.
This is the slate of candidates Church Council is presenting for election to 2020-2021 leadership positions:
- Treasurer: Doug Bruce (1 yr)
- Assistant Treasurer: Derek Harrison (1 yr)
- Clerk: Karen Demby (1 yr)
- Member At Large: Jeremy O’Connor, Robin Smith (2 yrs)
- Board of Adult Education: No new nominees
- Board of Children’s Ministry: No new Nominees
- Board of Deacons: Victoria Adeleke (3 yrs)
- Board of Fellowship: Carolina De Soto (3 yrs)
- Board of Justice Outreach and Service: Ingrid Schmidt, Larry Kroutil (3 yrs); Rex Mercer, Gates Vrooman (2 yrs), Mark Kleinschmidt (1 yr)
- Board of Member Engagement and Stewardship: Regina Dozier, Mary McMillan (3 yrs); George Collins (1 yr)
- Board of Trustees: Lucy Austin, Carol Edmonds (3 yrs); Ann Stoddard (1 yr)
- Board of Youth and Young Adult Ministry: Rae Buckley, Karen Hensley, Christine Harding (3 yrs)