This summer, in July and August, our Spiritual Growth Class will be looking at several Christian writers and their light fictional stories. We will be reading for fun and enjoyment, as well as examining several questions: Where do you see evidence of God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and the Trinity in these books? What does “Evil” look like? What brings salvation to the characters.
- July 9 A Wrinkle in Time by Madeline L’Engle
- July 16 The Lost Princess by George McDonald
- July 23 The Princess and the Goblins by George McDonald
- July 30 The Princess and Curdie By George McDonald
- August 6 The Great Divorce by C.S.Lewis
- August 13 The Screwtape Letters by C.S.Lewis
- August 20 & 27 TBA
Please bring your coffee or tea and join us Sunday mornings even if you have not read the book! We always have wonderful discussions and some tasty snacks.