January 14, 21, 28 and February 4
Dinner at 5:45 pm, Programs at 6:30 pm
In January we have a tradition of lighting up our winter with Wednesday Fellowship dinners and programs. Join us! Suggested donation for meals are $7 per person, $3 per child, $20 max for family.
From 5:45 – 6:30 pm. There will be a meal provided by the groups listed below:
- Jan 14 – Fundraiser dinner for Youth Music and Choir
- Jan 21 – Fundraiser dinner for Girls Scouts
- Jan 28 – Fundraiser dinner to support the creation of a playground at an orphanage in Croix de Bouquets, Haiti – dinner by Allie Parker.
- Feb 4 – Fundraiser dinner for UC Preschool
This year’s programs include:
- The Cross and the Lynching Tree with Richard & Jill Edens and Thomas Nixon, Sr. Pastor, St Paul’s AME
- Poetry and Winter’s Light with Susan Steinberg
- Animate with Jenny Shultz
- Living in the Face of Loss with Aly Breisch & Debbi Carter
- Wellness with Tina Acker Walsh
- Art Class offerings for Adults and Children
- Ring Together Jr. Handbells with Jenny Anderson (6:15 pm)
For information and details on the classes, CLICK HERE.