We will hold several in-person, outdoor services this summer on Sundays at 9:30 a.m. These services are in addition to our regular online offerings (Worship of the Living God at 9:30 a.m. and La Mesa y Café at 11 a.m.).
Outdoor, In-Person Worship Schedule:
- May 23 at 9:30 a.m.: Worship of the Living God (English)
- June 20 at 9:30 a.m.: La Mesa (Spanish & English)
- July 11 at 9:30 a.m.: Worship of the Living God (English)
- August 8 at 9:30 a.m.: La Mesa (Spanish & English)
- September 12 at 9:30 a.m.: Worship of the Living God (English)
There will be a separate sign up sheet for each in-person, outdoor service.
If you would like to attend the Sunday, August 8 service, please sign up by Thursday, August 5. Contact Kati Ruark if you have questions or need help using the form.
Please be aware of the following requirements for the in-person services:
- Masks and physical distancing will be required at these gatherings, regardless of vaccination status
- For all services, please enter and exit the parking lot using Aquatic Drive (not Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd) and park in the large lot. Spaces across from the building will be reserved for those needing accessible parking. Services will be held in the sanctuary portico and seating will be available.
- A coffee hour will take place on the lawn at 9 a.m.
- Attendance is limited to 100 people at each service.
For more information, review Pastor Cameron’s recent Covid-19 update and letter to our community.